Time for my third Christmas gift guide! I have to say, this may be my favorite one I styled because I’m partial to plaid, and plaid is classic for Christmas and the holidays! This gift guide was made with a girl (or guy) in mind who loves local places, art, and shopping. I imagined a girl (let’s get real, I imagined myself) walking downtown, grabbing a cup of coffee, meeting up with her friends at the spa, browsing the local art gallery, and looking comfy doing it all!
As usual I reached out to local businesses that I love and asked if I could help spread the word about their awesome businesses. So let’s start out by thanking them! Thank you to Elan at Elan’s Vintage Boutique for lending the flannel shirt (I want it so bad!), jeans, and vintage bag. Thank you to Steph for lending me your clever and adorable necklaces! Thank you to my mom at Kountry Junkin’ for always providing me with the best soy candles around. Thank you to Amanda for this one of a kind painting you made me! Thank you to Bridget Zuvela for opening my eyes up to the fact I can get a hot stone massage in Rapid City and thank you to Michelle at Alternative Fuel for always serving up awesome food and coffee at the coffee shop I’ve been going to the longest in Rapid! The South Dakota shirt is from Oh Geez! Design and I actually didn’t have to borrow anything because I personally own that shirt. 🙂
To buy the items from Elan’s visit her store in Rapid City, visit her Facebook page I’ve linked above, or shop her Etsy store. To buy the necklaces featured in the gift guides or to contact Steph to see what other jewelry she has, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. The candles can be bought by contacting my mom at Kountry Junkin’ or buying directly from the brands website here. Amanda’s paintings (and she has many more!) can be bought at Shaviq Studio & Gallery in Rapid City, by contacting her on her Facebook page here, or by stopping at this Starbucks to pick up her paintings in card form! To find out more about Bridget’s Hot Stone Massages and other services she offers you can contact her through Facebook here.
Ok that should be all of the information about where you can get all of these items! Make sure you all check out their businesses and tell them A Glittered Life sent you there! Let me know in the comments which of these items is your favorite and if you buy any for your Christmas Presents. Thank you for reading A Glittered Life and helping me to support local businesses! Enjoy,
1. Plaid Flannel (Size small) $13.50 from Elan’s
2. Whale of a Story Necklace and Hog Wild Necklace $28 from Steph
3. South Dakota Love Shirt (Available in women’s, men’s, children’s, and onsies!) $30 from Oh Geez!
4. Alternative Fuel Coffee (These are their loyalty punch cards. They serve tea, coffee, smoothies, and awesome food! A gift card would be a perfect present.)
5. Vintage Distressed Jeans $42.50 from Elan’s
6. Hot Stone Massage Various Prices from Bridget Zuvela
7. Soy Candle in Lemon Drop Cookie Scent (Available in many scents. This is one of my favs!) $18.99 from Kountry Junkin’
8. Vintage Leather Purse $17.50 from Elan’s
9. South Dakota Love Magnet $5 from Oh Geez!
10. Whale Watercolor Painting (Available in different designs and request orders!) Various Prices for paintings. Cards of prints are only $5!